1. What is Sembcorp Power CIS programme?
Sembcorp Power Corporate Individual Scheme (CIS) Programme is designed to benefit employees of participating companies in Singapore by providing exclusive rates and benefits for our electricity plans.
Each employee from the participating company will only be eligible for one premise sign-up.
2. Am I eligible for Sembcorp Power CIS programme?
To check if your company is enrolled to our Sembcorp Power CIS programme, you may enter your corporate email here to check. Alternatively, you can also check with your company's HR department.
3. My company is currently not enrolled in the CIS programme. How can i enroll my company?
We look forward to have you on-board our Sembcorp Power CIS programme! Your company should have a minimum staff strength of 200 in Singapore. Kindly fill up this form here and our team will get in touch with you as soon as possible.
4. What discounts or promotions are offered to me and my company?
To check on the dicsounts that you can enjoy, please enter your corporate email here to access information on the exclusive rates for your company.
If you do not have a corporate email or you are unable to retrieve the information, please drop us an email at email@example.com.
5. I do not have a corporate email address. How can I sign up for Sembcorp Power CIS programme?
Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with a copy of your staff ID or a document showing proof of employment and our team will assist you with your enquiry.
6. I am already a Sembcorp Power customer, can I enjoy CIS benefits too?
The CIS benefits can only be applied by customers who are new to Sembcorp Power or renewing their electricity plan.